What's Coming Up?

February 14th - 16th : Valentines Day Header And theme
February 15 : Presidents Day Header
March 17th - 19th : St. Patricks Day Header and theme
March 20th - June 21st : Spring Header and theme

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Some more news

Hey, it's been a while since I last posted. I wanted to let you know that there will most probably be just one game on the website. There will be an area that you can log in and get to a member's only area. But for now I am still learning. I hope to have the website up in no more than 3 months. Be sure to comment any suggestions or questions. Your ideas could be used on the website.
~Curtis

1 comment:

Curtis said...

Every idea will be reviewed and talked over, so don't be afraid to comment one. I will try to answer every question so ask away!
~Curtis